Documents Punch collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
Personal information collected by Systroop often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
We use your personal information for five primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on Freightnet.
- To assist in the assignment of a personal representative to aid you in your dealings with Freightnet.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Systroop
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Documents Punch will not share that information with third parties outside of the Documents Punch Group without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Document Punch may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to a product or service you requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
You may contact Systroop at any time to request modification or deletion of your personal data, in accordance with established EU guidelines.
Documents Punch strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Documents Punch, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.